Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh, a camping we will go!!!

I can't wait for this weekend to come. We are going up to my sister's back 40 to camp. This will be the 1st time this summer. I like to camp, but we don't do it that often. I have the whole weekend off and then some. I have off Friday-Monday off so no need to rush home. Yeah! I have to start getting everything ready. I think that we have everything we need, so no worries there. Just have to get it organized. We are planning on leaving Friday after Chad gets home from work. It is going to be a great weekend!

School starts on Tuesday. It will be Connor's first day of Kindergarten. His birthday is on Wednesday, which he has off. We are going to have cake while camping so that will be nice. Hopefully all goes well with this. Savannah starts 3rd grade, which she is excited about. Tonight is open house, but I have to work. This kids are going with a friend, so at least they get to meet there teachers. I just have to make sure that they have all of their stuff together. Savannah got a post card from her teacher today, so she is extra excited.

Well, that's all for now~~later

No comments: