Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to the ol' grind

Well, I have had the last 2 days off and I return to work tonight. I have the 4-cl shift. I hope everything goes smooth. Mary will be there until 7, otherwise there will be no other manager. At least I have 3 closers and a late person tonight. It is Steven's 1st night by himself closing grill, so hopefully everything goes well. I think that I will make a treat for work tonight. Everybody loves it and I like showing my appreciation to them as it seem like we do so little for them otherwise.

I think that I will make my Double Delights tonight. They are super simple and a huge hit. Here is the recipe.

DOUBLE DELIGHTS
4T of butter
6C of Cocoa Pebbles (or Krispies)
1Bag of lg Marshmallows
1/2C Choco Chips
1tsp of Vanilla

Melt butter in pot.
Add marshmallow-stir occasionally until completely melted.
Take off of heat.
Add choco chips and vanilla.
Stir in Cocoa Pebbles.
Pour into cake pan. Different sized pans make different thickness in treats.
Allow to cool, cut and enjoy!

I hope you enjoy this as much as my workers seem too!

Until next post....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you going to change that picture?