Thursday, August 7, 2008

Favre is gone :( but work was good!

Well, it is official...Farve is no longer with the Packers. He is now a Jet. Hopefully it will be a good fit for him. It is sad to see him go, but I totally understand why he did. Who wouldn't after how he was treated. I mean, honestly, with the reception he was greeted with, why would he be 100% with sticking with the Packers when they were never 100% with him. Oh well. C'est la vie!

Work went well today. Not much stress. I think we did a really good job getting cars through. We had 58 cars, our target was 69. That was from 12-1. Times stayed down in all areas, so that was good too! I don't think that there were any issues...oh yeah, to Drive Thru drink station wasn't giving out the correct drinks. I think that we must have reset that thing like 2 times. That held us up a little, but it eventually started working right.

Until next time....

No comments: