Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blah, blah blah

Well, I worked the close shift again. It usually isn't bad, so I don't mind doing it occasionally. I have been working alot of different shifts. Tomorrow I work 1-7.

Our crew picnic is tomorrow at Bay Beach. It is from 12-6:30 so I am working the whole thing. All managers are supposed to attend to show spirit, but there is no way that I can make it. I tried to switch shifts or at least part of my shift, but the only way to do that is if I want to work a 12 hour shift on Friday. Which I don't. At all.

I just found out that we are probably getting the McRib back soon. That should be fun, not! It is so messy with the bbq sauce. Don't get me wrong, they are sooo delicious, but that sauce is so hard to get off of stuff. We will see though because it hasn't been specified yet.

School is less then 1 month away, so we are getting ready for that. I have to decide what to do about getting the kids home if I am working. I really need to call the bus depot to see if the can ride a shuttle bus to the middle school where the neighbor girl goes. Hopefully it will all work out.

Well, ta for now.....

No comments: