Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Basic Shift Management

Well, today was the 2nd day of BSM. I think that it is going really good. We have gone over quite a few different subject, some of which I think will be useful in the future. Some of the stuff I know I won't be using b/c it isn't something that we do in my store. I have met some really neat people and some really bossy people. Tomorrow we are going to be split into 3 groups so that we can all visit different stores. I am really excited about this b/c our store is such a little store compared to alot of the others. Tomorrow is also Graduation. We get diplomas and everything. There will be prizes for highest team score and for one person who shows great leadership. We will see who gets the last one. Will let you know how it goes later.

No comments: