Monday, August 31, 2009

Well, today is the last day of summer vacation. Boy did it go by fast. The kids are excited about going back. All the supplies are bought, backpacks are packed and clothes chosen for tomorrow. They haven't enjoyed the going to be earlier, but I am sure that they are going to enjoy getting up early even less.

Things have been going better at work. From what I understand one of the managers is giving her notice, so that means more closes for me. Not that it makes much of a difference because that is what I mostly do anyway. I would like to change my schedule, but Chad isn't thrilled because what if the babysitter forgets the kids at school. Then I would have to leave work. I say whatever, maybe we need a better babysitter.

Anyway, I will have more later after the kids start school.
Bye

No comments: