Saturday, August 1, 2009

Going a visitin'

Last Wednesday I went and visited my good friend Karla, who I haven't seen in ages. The kids and I had a great time. We went to lunch at Pizza Hut (kids eat free for lunch) and then went to the beach.

Karla just happens to be good friends with my cousins wife, Shell. So we invited her to stop by the beach with her kids. My kids got a kick out of it that they had cousins that they knew nothing about! They all played quite well together, being the same age. Great times. Makes me think that I should go a visiting more often!

We ended up staying over for dinner too! BBQ chicken for the moms and hot dogs for the kids! Lots of moans because it seems that all the kids enjoy BBQ chicken! Beans, chips, cherry fluff and olives finished out the meal. Made me wish that my day off could last forever and that I didn't have to drive an hour home.






Connor digging in the sand



Connor and his new bud Kaden.












All the kids getting in cold, cold Lake Michigan!





Savannah and Lilyanna playing in the waves!









Savannah digging in the dirt.





Savannah taking Lily for a ride.

No comments: