Friday, October 18, 2013

Busy, Busy Weeks Ahead

So this week & next are going to be very busy weeks here.  This week was Savannah's appointment down by Chicago, IL with the Shriner's.  Just her annual, but lots of stuff that is going to be happening in the future.  We will have to bring her back down next summer so that they can do a 3D scan of her head so that they can see how she is developing.  After that we will need to have her get started on braces, which of course will be cheap and fun!  NOT!  I know that it is for the good, but man, I am not looking forward to that.   After she has her braces on then in the near future to that we can look forward to at least 1 more surgery.
Also this two weeks I am helping my sister Sandi prep for a upcoming craft fair & stamp camp.  I am really excited for these things.  Who wouldn't be?  This means that most of our spare time will be tied up into making paper/stamp crafts.  Yesterday, I made almost 50 gift tags!  They are very cute if I do say so myself.
I may even post a few pics of them later.
We are also going through a lot of medical issues with my husbands family.  Father in law has been recuperating from hernia surgery for the past 3 months in a nursing home.  It seems like every time they say that he is improving, something else comes up.  Two days ago he was given a tentative release date of 11/5, but now he has had a setback, so who knows.  Oldest brother in law is also experiencing medical issues.  Can't really go into that though.  Then found out yesterday that my sister in law has to go in for surgery also as they found to large tumors in her uterus.  It just seems like it is raining bad news, but I will put it all in God's hands & know that whatever happens is his will.
On to more exciting news...my sister just got a job by me!  I am so excited to have her start.  We are treated very well where I work, great wage, benefits, & appreciation.  Not to say that there are not some negatives, but hey, it's work, not vacation, right!

Well, have to get ready for some shopping, so thanks for stopping by.  Please feel free to leave a comment!

Liz

No comments: