Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Eve's Eve!

Well it is 2 days before Thanksgiving and I am getting so excited!   We are hosting again this year and will have about 30 people here if not more.  I say the more the merrier!  This is what the holiday's are for, having family around and counting your blessings.  I have many blessings in my life.  Of course my loving family - especially my husband, whom I thank God for.  He is such a handy guy and can fix most anything!  There are also my 2 great kids and loads of family.
I also have a great job that I am thankful for.  I know that there are people out there who have been looking for employment for a long time, so having a job in the first place is a great thing.  Not only that but it has great pay, great benefits and the company appreciates it's employees.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to update your blog lady...