Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Accepted Offer!


I know that it has been a long time (almost 6 months), but I have good news! We are finally buying a house. We have been looking on and off for the last 2 years and FINALLY everything seems to be working. We put an offer in on March 21st and we heard back the next day. Our offer has been excepted. We have already had it inspected and are waiting to hear back from our realtor on whether the owner is going to check on 2 things. There is a wet spot in the basement (getting that checked out) and having the furnace checked out (there was no sticker saying when it was last done).


Our (soon to be) new home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch right here in Pulaski. It has a large yard (almost 1/2 acre). It is actually closer to work for both Chad and I, which is a plus. It has a large family room and a gigantic basement. I am so looking forward to moving in there.

We are currently packing here, which I know will be a big process as we have lived here almost 4 years and have accumulated lots of junk. We are getting rid of a lot of stuff so hopefully moving will be a little less stressful.



Anyway, I have to go...there is a carpet calling my name! Here are some pictures of our new house!



Our new house!
Our second garage.
Livingroom
Kitchen

Diningroom




















No comments: